Alan DeKok wrote:

The developers will verify any reported problems, and correct them
before issuing the next release. Remember, any errors found during
the testing period will make the release that much more stable.

For those of you who have a test system, we would also appreciate
feedback on the behaviour of 'make install', and any tests you may
perform when running the server.

If all goes well, we hope to have an official release of 0.8 some
time next week.

At the risk of looking like a idiot and getting the "when its ready" response.. When will 0.8 be out??? Are there still any outstanding issues being addressed?

Just curious.....

--
Rock River Internet Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor [EMAIL PROTECTED]