1.  I want that if a user is not found in files, to find in sql
  Is that possible? in sequence like this? :
authorize{
  preprocess
  suffix
  files
  sql
}

2. I want to use Filter-Id to filter users
I must enter in radgroupreplay

grupname attribute  value                          op  prio
mygrup   Filter-Id  name_of_filter_defined_on_NAS  ?   ?

but who can i specified if the filter is for INPUT or OUTPUT for users

3. what exactly means tables? this is what i understand:
usergroup - users and their groups (can be a user in more than one group)
radcheck    users with their passwords (and other particular features)
radgroupcheck     all features for a group

radgroupreplay    ?
radreplay         ?
what's the function of these tables with ...replay name

thanks
--
Remus