Hi everybody ...At my company we were working with the Cistron Radius...but now
we have to upgrade it to the freeradius server, we were working with
authentication based in the shadow and the passwd files in our Linux 8.0 Sever
but now we want to make the freeradius work with a postgreslq database, I
modified the module for accounting at the radius.conf and then I made the
changes at the postgresql.conf file to make it work with our database..., but
I need to know where we have to specified that the authentication for everyone
of our users has to be done with the database too...For the Cistron radius we
have to set the type of authentication to Mysql or postgresql in the users file
for every entry ... but in the freeradius this is not an attribute for
users ..., by the way ...if I make it works ...I have another question..in the
configuration for the Cistron radius ..the passwords for the users were created
by Linux in the shadow file ..but now, how I could get the same cyptology for
the password field when I have to create a new user in the database ...

Thanks ..