Hi all,

I'm looking to find a way to dynamically append (or rewrite) attribute
values on proxy server for request responses. This is the basic case where
"home" server will only authenticate the user, and we need to define the
authorisation data at the proxy server (the home server does not know what
authorisation parameters should be included, not their values).

Any hints on how to get this done? maybe Autz-Type could help in this by
setting a default entry in the users file as follows:

DEFAULT Realm == "other.company.com", Autz-Type := SQL

will this enable authenticating the user from remote server, but authorizing
him from entries in SQL database?

Regards,
Veli-Matti Riepula

-