Hi all,

I have installed FR 0.8 release. It's worked good, but
I found "THIS FILE IS DEPRECATED. ....." header in the
0.8's 'realms' file, so I tried to move my

    domain1        LOCAL
    domain2        LOCAL

realms to the 'proxy.conf', as described:

realm domain1 {
    type        = radius
    authhost    = LOCAL
    accthost    = LOCAL
}
realm domain2 {
    type        = radius
    authhost    = LOCAL
    accthost    = LOCAL
}

... and it's not worked. I found messages in debug log-file
like next one "     rlm_realm: No such realm domain1" and FR
in the following operations use "user@domain1" as User-Name, but
not "user". So all my authorization breaks. After I return to
using realms file, all works fine. What's going wrong? Really
'realms' file is deprecated.

    The second my remark about strange 0.8 behaviour is about
following lines in debug log-file:
    Wed Nov 20 10:56:44 2002 : Debug: SMUX connect try 1
    Wed Nov 20 10:56:44 2002 : Debug: Can't connect to SNMP agent with SMUX:
Connection refused
Why this messages appear? I havn't congigured snmp anywhere! Where FR
tries connect to and why? Thanks a lot for any helpful information.

--
  best regards,
Ruslan A Dautkhanov   [EMAIL PROTECTED]