Hi,

Does FreeRADIUS support 4-octet VSA?
I need to support a Nortel 4-octet VSA CVX-PPP-VJEnabled (sub-attribute type
= 2233533121). So, I added it to dictionary.aptis. When I ran FreeRADIUS as
a proxy, it complained about this VSA with the error "Vendor specific
attribute has invalid length". I checked radius.c and it seems like the code
assumes a 1-byte Sub-Attribute Type or Vendor Type (except for USR) and
consequently think the following byte is the Length byte. In this case the
length is in the 5th octet, instead of the 2nd octet, after the Vendor ID. I
commented out this part of logic to relax the checking, but I encountered
some other problems. Does anyone have any idea how to make FreeRADIUS
support 4-octet VSAs in proxy mode? Thanks.

Tim

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html