in aaa.txt state :
"It retrieves 3 types of attributes: check
attributes, configure attributes and reply attributes. It compares the
check attributes with attributes from request items. If none of
database record for this User-Name matches in check attributes with
request items authorization will fail. If a matching record is found,
then the configure attributes will be added to configure items, and
the reply attributes will be added to reply items list."

I can found / set "check attribute" and "reply attribute" in database record.
But where i can set "configure attribute" since there is no table for it.
Also where I can find list of possible "configure attribute".

Regards,

Tjenen

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html