Well I got our AS5200s simultaneous use to work finally.
Now the problem is the cisco 7500 we have for DSL.
checkrad (running full debug mode on radius) shows
"no response"

it looks like the MIBs are wrong.
so in this case I have two questions:

1. how do I find the correct MIBs? (yes, I could run SNMPwalk, but
I have no idea what I'm doing with that)

2. once I do have them, how do I put them into checkrad without wrecking
the other cisco stuff (since they are both cisco)

I may (or may not) actually have a MIB string for the 7500, I don't undestand
what this stuff means, so I don't know what to do with it

while on the topic of MIBs, can anyone tell me what this means or what
it could be used for:

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0:public@usernas2

I think this is the MIB for the IP pool on an AS500, which means it could be used
to keep track of how many users are online.

Dan.