Hello all,

I am trying to solve a very simple problem with a configuration consisting of
freeradius (linux) and bintex XL NAS. My simple problem: I want all
dialin-users to have the same username/password, but (obviously) different IPs
for every ongoing login. It looks like freeradius does well with
"Framed-IP-Address = a.b.c.d+", but seems bintec XL is not accepting that the
same username is currently online and gets yet another active session with
different IP. Has anybody ever seen a problem like this and solved it?

PS: It does not solve by "Port-Limit = <whatever>", because this leads to all
users getting the same IP (first in pool) but only last logged in gets routed.
IAW it is completely senseless.
--
Any hints appreciated,
Stephan