hi gerald,

thanks

that's worked!!!

regards
sunil

i have noticed the same (using a AS5300) and found a limitation
in the create statement of the radacct table in
"[freeradius-home]/src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mysql/db_mysql.sql":

  CalledStationId varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
  CallingStationId varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',

changing this to a bigger value then 10 works good for me. are you really
using varchar(32) here?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>hi all,
>
>i'm new to free radius... i've RH Linux, Freeradius 0.8, mysql for
>accounting/cdr (no authentication)... and cisco as5400 as radius client.
>
>while making calls, we can see all the attributes are displaying properly
>in screen (running radius in debug mode). but in the calldetails table
>(radacct) the digits of calling station and called station are truncated
>10 digits... instead of getting the whole digits. i've checked the field
>names, there enough space is there (32)....
>
>can anyone help in this issue!!!!
>
>TIA
>
>regards
>sunil