At 04:05 PM 12/20/2002, you wrote:
Tamer Demir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is FreeRADIUS  IPv6 compatible?

  What do you mean by that?
I mean, can FreeRADIUS understand the authentication packets that comes from a client that has an IPv6 IP address(128)? Since we are planning to use RADIUS in an IPv6 Testbed to authenticate the users.

> And, after the authentication of the user I want to send (proxy) the
> authentication packets to another FreeRADIUS server, How can I do
> that?

  Why?
I know it looks strange but, In an scenario like this: you are a big company and you have a contract with many smaller companies with their own realms. The users which are in this small companies may connect to the Internet by using other small companies' NASes. And in order to solve the accounting conflict between the small companies the big company wants all the data about the authenticating users from all other small companies. Big company just will act as a referee.

Is this somehow possible by using proxy option in FreeRADIUS, if yes how?

Thanks a lot,

Tamer