From: "wanglu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 4:49 AM
Subject: Using MySQL for authenticate

Hi
  My O.S. is RedHat7.2 and I installed the freeradius-snapshot2002-09-16.
I'm using EAP for authentication.Now I want to use MySQL in FreeRadius.
  I think I should install the MySQL package first, and then add the 'sql'
in module in authencation and authorization. Is that right?If you have used
MySQL, please give me some advice. I am new to MySQL.How can I configure
Radius to get it work with MySQL?Hope you can tell the steps.Thank you!

        wanglu
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2002-12-23

-