Well I am sure you can get any assistance if you open your wallet enough =)
Perhaps there would be many volunteers here to provide commercial support!
Bad for your company if you cant compile a program and you have to buy it
because of that but well some people just have lots of money to spend =)
You never know...

Evren

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html