In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Aşkın Çakır <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Okay, I said I would not have time to include the spamassassin headers
in the mails to this list but I did find some time over the weekend.

I'm lowering the required_hits setting from 5.0 to 4.0, that should
catch a bit more spam.

Mike.
--
They all laughed when I said I wanted to build a joke-telling machine.
Well, I showed them! Nobody's laughing *now*! -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]