Hi
I'd like to have summary accounting information about NAS users. I thought
that counter module gives me somthing like this. For test I used cisco
router with test account on it and I  turned on (?)
aaa new-model
and
aaa accounting exec default group radius

In freeradius server I used defult configuration of counter module except
allowed-servicetype, which now looks like:
allowed-servicetype=Login-User

I try to login on cisco router many times, in
var/log/radius/raddact/<IP_ADDRESS>detail-...
I have any information about login, but length of db.counter doesn't change.
What might be a problem?

regards

Mariusz Bozewicz

-