Marnix Petrarca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The windows client gives an error-message: Error 734: The PPP link control
> protocol was terminated. The latest trailing messages logged by my
> FreeRadius daemon are different from the first, which leads me to think I
> have a combined problem: It seems I forgot to chown radius to the
> appropriate directories - am checking that out currently.

  That shouldn't affect authentication.  But if your PPP daemon gives
little information about WHY the connection was terminated, then it
makes the problem MUCH more difficult to solve.

> *** Contents of my users file, which has simple entries for testing as yet:
> I'm still confused which attributes should work the same way as the
> Steel-Belted ''Standard Radius",

  The standard RADIUS attributes, as defined in the RFC's, should work
the same.  The others are server-specific, and may not work the same.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html