At 17:09 1/8/2003, you wrote:

  You've configured the module to use attribute 87 (see the dictionary
file for it's name), and that attribute isn't in the packet.  So
delete that attribute from the configuration of rlm_acct_unique.

I've been looking through the several dictionary files in /usr/local/etc/raddb but can't seem to find the one which contains the 87 attribute, would you mind telling me which dictionary file contains it? The only one I can find is in the USrobotics file, but it's called USR-Event-Id.

Additionally, can't remember setting extra attributes here in radiusd.conf, all seems to be defaults? help?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

service. A possible virus has been removed from this email message.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged
and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

service. Any possible virus has been removed from this email message.