Hi all

Iam trying to authenticate a wireless user (notebook) through Orinoco AP2000
sending the information to RADIUS against LDAP.

I have added the MAC address of the wireless card as a user (oxoxox-oyoyoy)
with a userPassword in the LDAP, also i have the same password on the AP (the
one to use to log in as admin for the AP), the RADIUS gets the MAC address as
the uid, which is ok. Now when it tries to authenticate with the password it
cannot.

I know iam doing some silly mistake...please help me set up the shared secret
for the AP and the RADIUS, i mean where shall i store the password for both
individually..

Here's the debug...(radiusd -X -A)

rlm_ldap: login attempt by "00022d-5e1a19" with password "?s?÷?»A?£F? T}c"
rlm_ldap: user DN: uid=00022d-5e1a19,dc=example,dc=coo
rlm_ldap: (re)connect to localhost:389, authentication 1
rlm_ldap: setting TLS mode to 4
rlm_ldap: bind as uid=00022d-5e1a19,dc=example,dc=coo/?s?÷?»A?£F? T}c to
localhost:389
rlm_ldap: waiting for bind result ...
  modcall[authenticate]: module "ldap" returns reject <<--ERROR
modcall: group authtype returns reject
auth: Failed to validate the user.
  WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password. ?  Double-check the shared
secret on the server and the NAS! <<--ERROR
Delaying request 1 for 1 seconds
Finished request 1

Any suggestion or help is appreciated...

Thanks in advance
Reddy