On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:26:32AM -0600, Ray wrote:
> everything seems to be working well. but we are having some minor issues.
> OT humor: how do you make it clear that 'HP Authorized Customer' is not their
> username?

if it happens regularly enough with that exact username, create a user
with that, assign an rfc1918 Framed-Address to them, filtered at your
border gateway, and ignored by most servers, and then redirect it to a
webpage at a particular port number using a relatively complex router,
and tell them.

works for users who have used their alotted hours for me. if the
server's 404 document points to an existing page, usually you can get
any site to redirect to your error message, in a similar fashion to
transparent proxying.

Andrew 'ashridah' Pilley

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html