From: "leaobicalho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 11:03 AM
Subject: Authetication very slow.

I use for authetication 'uses files' with 100,000...i
use fast_auth. But be very slow, when i authetic first
login of file, is very fast, 1 second only, but when is
last file(user of line 100.000), be very slow, 30
seconds, this is normal? why?
my computer is K6-450, with 200 MB of RAM, Linux
Mandrake 9....