On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 08:12:50PM -0200, leaobicalho wrote:
> Why when use  1,000,000 of users, with users file, show
> this message??? if i use 100,000 no have problem, but
> when i use many always have problem...why? my struct of
> uses files:
> login1  auth-type=accept
> login2  auth-type=accept
> login3  auth-type=accept
> login4  auth-type=accept
>
> root@lala> radiusd -x
> Load....
>      Usesfile...
> Killed
> root@lala>

i'm guessing that either a) you got killed by the OOM killer (out of
memory) in newer linux kernels, or b) you ran into a limit (run ulimit
-a to check this, although this probably isn't the case, since you're
running as root).

run "dmesg" after this happens, and check that it hasn't mentioned
something about killing your process.

Andrew Pilley