Hi,

first of all I must admitt, that I'm not very familiar with RADIUS....

We would like to use freeradius to authenticate and authorize our users for
different services such as PPP, DSL, WLAN....
Therefore we set up freeradius-0.8.
The users are stored in an Oracle DB and at this time we are able to do both
CHAP and PAP authentication. So far so good...

Now we would like to differentiate between the differnt services, so that we can
lock a user for one or more special service.
I have no idea how to do and configure this, could somebody give me a hint.

Didi

--
Didi Rieder