Ok, solution 1 is good enought, and i can solve problem with it.
But solution 2 (with SMB-Account-CTRL) not work for me.

I set SMB-Account-CTRL := 16 (17) In radcheck and in radreply, but ther is
no effect on authorisation process.

At this moment i don't clearly understand process of Authorization,
Authentication.
I have read doc/aaa.txt (How Authorization, Authentication, and Accounting
requests are handled) file but some corners is dark at this time.

for example
radius recive access request with some Attribute - Value pairs.
Server begins Authorisation process - collect data about user, by calling
modules from authorize section.
So, question, why important order of check modules ? As i write in early
letter, i switching sql and mschap module and user recive Access Deniend.

or another question
When i specify some attributes in sql DB in radreply - would that attributes
be included in Reply Message to the client? If so, how SMB-Account-CTRL
would be considered if radius return Access-Accept?