Greetings,

> OK. I have a Cisco Terminating PPPoX and it also sends accounting
> updates. I found I had to modify the update sql statements for them
> do anything. Normal sql accounting is one record per call. I havent
> checked the detail files.

What modifications did you make?  Could you send me the sql.conf file?

How did you cope with counter roll?  If you keep doing "UPDATE" and the
counter rolls, at 32bits, then you'll get an update of a low number and
miss out on one metic s#it load of data.  The boss wouldn't be very happy.

> If you have any method of graphing resulting data, I would
> appreciate a
> holler

There are lots of billing system and other programs to graph standard
dialup radius accounting.  I'm currently thinking a module could recieve
an 'alive' and generate a start and a stop, with the difference between
two 'alives' calculated.

thanks,

Dave Seddon