Thanks for answering.

I have already posted my problems to the list but I got no answers.

I'm getting this error on the Postgres logs: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

That happens only with freeradius connections. Other clients of PostgreSQL (and I have a lot) never produce this messages.

I think that the fr sql code should be improved to make it more robust, specially in the reconnects. When it fails to do an insert (happens sometimes with fields too wide, timeouts due to the network, etc) it never does the insert right the second time. And then it does never try again. I know that in the case of malformed fields, like the username, it's going to fail again because postgres wont accept the >32 chars data, but in other cases it should.

But, what I can't explain is that running radiusd -X, I get some SQL_DOWN in places where shouldn't be. Im 100% sure that my SQL backend it's working properly. In all that cases, I lose a record.

I would send you any other information that you consider necesary in order to debug this

Thanks again

Guillermo