Hi All,

I've downloaded freeradius, and installed the server. I've also brought up an apache web server with the mod_auth_radius module loaded. Both are compiled and installed.

My problem is I'm a complete newbie to this software. I've been reading the documentation that came with the source but I guess I'm looking for more of a "cookbook" or a good starting point. I'm assuming there's more to it than simply creating a client and running the server. Even that, I'm having troubles creating the client!

Does anyone have any pointers? I am ordering the O'reily book!

Thanks

Matt