Hi,
I'm trying to authenticate Wireless Access Point of
Orinoco/Lucent/Avaya/Agere/Proxim with Free Radius server. I've made the
user as AP's MAC address in /etc/raddb/users file and conf file, but when
I start the radius server in debig mode I get the following messages which
I have attached below. Please have a look at it and help me in figuring
out what should I do? Thanks a bunch.

-Shahid

Listening on IP address *, ports 1812/udp and 1813/udp, with proxy on
1814/udp.
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 128.111.20.96:192, id=1,
length=59
        NAS-IP-Address = 128.111.20.96
        User-Name = "00022d-677c37"
        User-Password = "testing123"
modcall: entering group authorize
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
rlm_chap: Could not find proper Chap-Password attribute in request
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns notfound
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "00022d-677c37", looking up realm
NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm NULL
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop
    users: Matched DEFAULT at 162
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok
modcall: group authorize returns ok
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"
modcall: entering group authenticate
  modcall[authenticate]: module "unix" returns notfound
modcall: group authenticate returns notfound
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Delaying request 0 for 1 seconds
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 128.111.20.96:192, id=1,
length=59
Sending Access-Reject of id 1 to 128.111.20.96:192
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 5 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 1 with timestamp 3e39a2f4
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html