I have just set up freeradius-0.8.1 on a freeBSD 4.7 box and the MySQL DB
is in NT (don't know speicifcs of that machine.  I probably have a problem
in the SQL tables, but I am getting all the "return string" back from DB,
but the packet is coming back as Access-Reject, also (like original
poster).  I want the passwords in the clear in the database, and want PAP.
Can someone give me an example user (a copy of each row needed for that
user from each of the needed tables) so I can make sure I am not missing
something?  I followed the example in the O-Reilly book, changing names,
and left the op field empty (probably a mistake and I will try with '==' in
there) because it said nothing was needed there.  Under  a pretty bad time
crunch so would appreciate any help!

--
Michael P. Brininstool                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
When did a lack of money and accomplishment become a mark of virtue?"