Chesi Maurizio wrote:

We have been asked to put a load balancer to distribuite the load between two radius servers. The architecture will encompasses a hardware load balancer in front of 2 freeRADIUS servers.
We are wondering if this may cause a problem being the possibility that, for example an access-request may be managed by a server and, in case of challenge,
the response access-request containing the response to the challenge may be managed by the other radius server.
Thank you for any suggestion.

Maurizio Chesi
NETikos

why don;t you just split your access servers half on one machine primary and the other half on the other machine