In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Jacques Caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have set up two FreeRADIUS (0.8.1, Debian packages recompiled)
>> servers, with a MySQL replicating backend. Since we provide a local PoP
>> for a national ISP, I need to proxy requests to their RADIUS server. The
>> problem is, they don't use any realm for their users.
>
>  The best thing to do would be to convince them that using a realm
>for logins would be the best thing.  That's how everybody else in the
>world does it.

Another option would be to use two different dialin numbers, one
for your local users, one for the national ISP. Both numbers are
terminated on the same line and equipment, ofcourse. You can then
differentiate by using Called-Station-Id.

Mike.
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should
on no account be allowed to do the job -- Douglas Adams.