At 11:48 AM 2/5/2003 -0500, Chayim I. Kirshen wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to compile rlm_sql_oracle for solaris.  I've got the oracle9i
client installed and when linking I get an error because of the ELFCLASS
of the file.  I've printed the output of the make below.  Hopefully,
someone can help me!
Oh, I've got GNU make, the GCC, and am running Solaris 8i.  Thanks!
It looks like perhaps you have a 64-bit version of the oracle libs, but
you haven't told GCC to compile 64-bit versions of freeradius.

Either use a 32-bit version of Oracle, or tell GCC to compile in 64-bit
mode. Getting GCC to compile 64-bit binaries is possible, though it
is a fairly involved process and not for the faint of heart ( you have
to bootstrap a 32bit compiler that can produce 64bit output, then build
a 64bit native compler ).

You could try telling './configure' that your host is: sparc64-sun-solaris2.8

-Chris
--
\\\|||/// \ StarNet Inc. \ Chris Parker
\ ~ ~ / \ WX *is* Wireless! \ Director, Engineering
\ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net