[snip]

> So, the badusers table is used to keep bad account history,
> not to disable user accounts.

Thanks, Kostas,  for the info.  Setting to reject caused the field to
appear.

Also, just wondering why the personal information fields show multiple
entries for attributes like name, department, etc:
name
name ()  -
department  -
department ()
title  -
title ()

I see that both these attributes are for ldap only, although changing their
settings does affect the display:
general_prefered_lang:
general_prefered_lang_name:

Is there a way to remove the duplicate fields in the display?

Thanks again
Andrew

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html