Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:33:51 +0200
From: Ossama Suleiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Huntgroup by calledstationid?

J. S. Townsley wrote:

Anyone on the list ever hacked something up to create hunt groups based on
calledstationid?

I have a situation where I have a NAS with a couple different DID's on it.
I'd like an easy method to differentiate between users on these DID's.

IE, user bob can dial the local XXX number, but not the 800 number on the
same NAS.

create 2 huntgroups, list them in the file huntgroups:
huntgroup1    Called-Station-Id==123456
huntgroup2    Called-Station-Id==654321

then add this entry "huntgroup" to the user you want:

bob        password=="secret", Huntgroup-Name == "huntgroup1"

hope that helps
--Ossama

Thoughts anyone?

--JST