Dave Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Woops - I should have held my fire a bit, I see the answer now.  Do you
> just add your module to the accounting block in radiusd.conf?  My next
> question is can I use an EAP sub-module here?

  Not really.  My next question is: Is there EAP information in the
accounting packet?

  If not, then the accounting should *not* be in the EAP module.

> With that, maybe I need to use "eap" in the accounting block, and
> have an eap_accounting() function to handle my accounting behavior.
> Or, even though the client was authenticated with EAP, accounting
> really doesnt involve EAP, so maybe I should define a new RLM module
> for my new behavior?

  The EAP related code should go into rlm_eap.

>  I also need to add a new function in preaccounting to grab some
> data and stick it in the accounting record before it's recorded.
> What do you think?

  That's possible.

  If you want to tie an EAP request/response to an accounting packet,
see the 'Class' attribute.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html