Thanks very muchly ! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Miquel van
Smoorenburg
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 11:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Freeradius + pppd

In article <007a01c2d0f3$a09b2e30$0200000a@stuido>,
Luca Grossi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hello everyone!,
>Could someone please explain to me, how to go about patch for pppd to
>support authentification throught RADIUS.
>I've been looking around , people just start suggesting to use
portslave
>Why would that been ?

I enterered "pppd radius" in Google and one of the first hits was
http://www.chelcom.ru/~anton/projects/pppd-tacacs+radius/
which appears to be exactly what you want.

>linux:/usr/src/linux # patch -p1 <
>ppp-2.4.1b2-mschapmppe-radclient-v2.0c.patch
>patching file Makefile

Why are you trying to apply a patch for pppd to the Linux kernel?
That doesn't make any sense.

Mike.
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should
on no account be allowed to do the job -- Douglas Adams.