Title: Message
Hello all:

I have the following setup:

BSDi 4.3
freeradius 0.8.1
freetds 0.61
unixodbc 2.2.4

I am able to connect to my MSSQL2000 server with the isql utility with no problems.
All modules compile and link under freeradius. But rlm_sql_unixodbc will not connect to the DB.

I get the following from radiusd -X
rlm_sql (sql): sql_set_user escaped user --> 'test'
radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck WHERE Username = 'test' ORDER BY id'
rlm_sql (sql): Ignoring unconnected handle
rlm_sql (sql): Ignoring unconnected handle
rlm_sql (sql): Ignoring unconnected handle
rlm_sql (sql): Ignoring unconnected handle
rlm_sql (sql): Ignoring unconnected handle
rlm_sql (sql): There are no DB handles to use!
and when starting radius I get:
rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to sa@RADIUS:/radius
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #0
rlm_sql_unixodbc: Connection failed
rlm_sql (sql): Failed to connect DB handle #0
rlm_sql (sql): starting 1
rlm_sql (sql): starting 2
rlm_sql (sql): starting 3
rlm_sql (sql): starting 4
I am completely out of ideas. I get no connectivity via freeradius but all the other levels work (unixodbc->freetds)
Any ideas

Ross Reed