I've been working on importing a raddb/users flatfile from a CISTRON
installation to a FreeRADIUS installation, authenticating via MySQL.

If I create the users manually, it all works just fine and dandy.  I've had
some minor inconsistancies with the users2sql.pl script and some of our
directives, but I've ironed everything out, and the script imports fine.

The problem I've got is that some of our passwords are in there as an MD5
hash, some are in there as a 'crypt' password, and some are plaintext.  I'm
a bit lost as to how to get FreeRADIUS to accept all three types as
acceptable passwords...

>From my understanding, the Attribute in the radcheck table should be
Crypt-Password for MD5 and crypt(), and Password for plaintext?  Or am I way
off base?

TIA...

  - Damian

-