On 12:54pm, Andrei Koulik wrote:

> >> No
> >> It should compile against GDBM as well as against ndbm library
> >> Which error do you have ?
>
> GGV> checking for ndbm.h... no
> GGV> checking for gdbm/ndbm.h... no
> GGV> checking for gdbm-ndbm.h... no
> GGV> checking for dbm in default lib... no
> GGV> checking for dbm_open in -lndbm... no
> GGV> checking for dbm_open in -lgdbm... no
> GGV> configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_dbm requires:  (ndbm.h or gdbm/ndbm.h or
> GGV> gdbm-ndbm.h) (libndbm or libgdm)
> GGV> configure: warning: silently not building rlm_dbm
>
> GGV> I've got gdbm in the /usr/local , so gdbm.h is in /usr/local/include , the
> GGV> libraries in the  /usr/local/lib , the /usr/local/lib is in the
> GGV> /etc/ld.so.conf
> GGV> But I really do not have the headers which configure is looking for
> GGV> gdbm-1.8.3 has been taken from gnu.org
>
> It seems the gdbm-1.8.3 does not support dbm any more
> you need to install dbm compatible package or wait when rlm_dbm will
> be extended to use gdbm library
dbm compatible package sounds good, will try to find out it about, have
not heard.... Interesting, thank you.
About wait until rlm_dbm will be extended - we are oriented on solaris as
a main radius, solaris has ndbm, but still it may be nice idea to use
BerkeleyDB.... If I do a changes to rlm_dbm I will do it for BerkeleyDB...
May be in 1 or 2 month I can start to implement it.
Thank you for the attention,
with regards,

Gregory G. V.
or previous employers.

According Isham Research's Devil's IT Dictionary mainframe is:
"an obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies
serving billions of obsolete customers and making huge obsolete profits
for their obsolete shareholders.
And this year's run twice as fast as last year's."

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html