Hi,
Just a couple of quick questions...

1) I am adding a new EAP type to freeradius v0.8.1. It will need to interact with a backend and wait for replies, so I would like each authentication session to run in its own thread. I notice in the module_t structure for RLM modules that the second field, the type field, can be THREAD_SAFE or THREAD_UNSAFE. In particular, rlm_eap has this set to THREAD_UNSAFE. Is this because rlm_eap is indeed not thread safe, or is it because the implementors simply chose not to use thread support with rlm_eap? It seems risky to set this to THREAD_SAFE without knowing the whole story. What should I do to add thread support?

2) It's possible I may have a requirement to have Accounting-Requests conditionally proxy forwarded. That is, I could have an entry in proxy.conf for the user's realm, and accthost set to some remote server. Before forwarding the message, I would like to call some function which would decide whether to forward the message as specified or drop it. It's also possible I might need to generate an accounting record locally, in addition to forwarding. In the same module_t structure, I notice there is a pointer to a "pre-proxy" function. Can this be used to do what I described? If not, is there a way?

Regards,
Dave