"eDoS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> this is my second email, i would like you give me the information that i
> need

  That's nice.  I would like a ham sandwich for lunch.  What's your
point?

  From a FAQ I found (paraphrased):

   You have not paid us a single cent and yet you still have the
   product of over three years of work from many people. We are not
   your slaves! We work on FreeRADIUS because we find it
   interesting. If you insist on getting angry at us because we don't
   work for you for free, then you should go buy a commercial server.

> [root@radius raddb]# tail -f /var/log/radius/radius.log
> Mon Feb 17 14:04:58 2003 : Info: Ready to process requests.
> Mon Feb 17 14:05:54 2003 : Error: rlm_sql_getvpdata: database query
> error

  So figure out what's wrong with your queries, or your database.

  The 'database query error' is an error string returned by the SQL
database, and has nothing to do with FreeRADIUS.  If you want to
figure out what's going wrong, then I would suggest complaining on the
appropriate SQL list, and not on this list.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html