Hello!

I've setup two SQL servers for 'failover' feature testing, my config
looks like this:

accounting {
        acct_unique
        detail
        group {
          sql_my {
                fail     = 1
                notfound = 2
                noop     = return
                ok       = return
                updated  = return
                reject   = return
                userlock = return
                invalid  = return
                handled  = return
            }
            sql_ms {
                fail     = 1
                notfound = 2
                noop     = return
                ok       = return
                updated  = return
                reject   = return
                userlock = return
                invalid  = return
                handled  = return
            }
        }
        unix
        radutmp
        sradutmp
}

When I manually shutdown first SQL, it works fine, but when I simulating
complete server crash, by dropping all packets to SQL by firewall, sql
module seems to be stuck forever in waiting state.

Maybe I just configure something wrong? Any ideas would be fine.

And just noticed some feature/bug:

rlm_sql_mysql: MYSQL check_error: 2002 received
rlm_sql (sql_my): Couldn't update SQL accounting for START packet -
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
radius_xlat:  ''
rlm_sql (sql_my): Released sql socket id: 0
  modcall[accounting]: module "sql_my" returns ok
modcall: group group returns ok

Why it returns 'ok' ?

--
Michael Vasilenko