> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Joseph Raviele wrote:
>
> > I commented out the files lines because I kept getting errors. When I
looked
> > up the error on the mailing list, it said the solution was to comment
the
> > line out. Is the rest of the config, as far as autztyp, correct?
>
> I think so but you NEED the files module somewhere (in the end) in the
authorize
> section.

Good call. I moved the file line after the autztype statements, but it still
didn't work. I modified the users file by adding an auth-type statement that
follows, and everything worked. Thanks for all of the help.

users:

DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 10.x.x.x, Autz-Type := VPN_LDAP, Auth-Type :=
VPN_LDAP
        Fall-Through = No