On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, nopadol wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have problem about rlm_ldap.c. I wanna find gidnumber but i can't get its in
> freeradius 8.01.
> i add some code in ldap_authorize function like ...
>
> if ((group_id = ldap_get_values(conn->ld, msg, "gidnumber")) != NULL){
>                 DEBUG("rlm_ldap:  get gidnumber = %s",group_id[0]);
>
> I used openldap stable v 2001. It's work in freeradius 2.0. But i don't work in
> freeradius 8.01.
> Can anyone suggest me please?
> Apologize about my english language. :-)

First of all there's no freeradius 2.0

I can get the gidnumber (with an ldap xlat) just fine. What exactly are you
trying to do? How are you trying to get the gidnumber attribute

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece