Dear all

We have a MAX TNT nas and now we have problems with spoofed icmp-echo and echo-reply packages.
To sole the problem we must enable the Ascend-Source-IP-Check VSA reply for users authenticated from free radius.
So I modified the clints.conf file to :

client A.B.C.D {
     secret = somesecret
     shortname = max
     Ascend-Source-IP-Check[96]=1
}

After change radius does not complains about the new line but in debug output (radiusd -x -x) i cant see anything about this durring user authentication.

Is my radius propertly configuerd to send  Ascend-Source-IP-Check ?
If yes how I can verify ?
If no how I can send this VSA from freeradius ?
Please not that we have cisco boxes also as clients of free radius.
How I can enable anti-spoofing for cisco dial-up users ?

Thanks

A. Lykiardopoulos