Alan,

Is there anything special required in the Instantiate, Accounting, etc
sections of radiusd.conf for the example below to work (do there need to be
individual calls somehow to each counter instance, and if so what is the
syntax required)?

I made three copies of my original counter section, commented out the
original one and changed the copies to counter monthly, counter daily and
counter weekly (also changing the reset= parameters as appropriate, and
changing the db filename for each db.counter.monthly, etc).

When I try to restart radiusd I get the following in the logfile...
Sat Mar  1 13:46:11 2003 : Error: ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry
for module "counter".

After uncommenting the original "counter", radiusd restarts.  But I notice
that the db.counter.monthly, db.counter.daily files don't get created, so
I'm guessing that the other 3 counters are not getting initialized.

Thanks,

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html