Dear friends,
I'm using FreeRadius 8.0 on my RH7.2 Box. Also I have
another radius server on Win2k AS.These radius servers
are next to 3 NASes.(I mean in one place). 2 NASes are
working with windows and the other with Linux.
Everything is fine and working properly.I want the
FreeRadius to become my dfault accounting, So as
FreeRadius says: I can setup realms to distinguish
between FreeRadius and my Win2k Radius. But my users
don't know that they should enter a "@realm" in their
user names. What can I do ?

In other point of view if the following conditoin
works, the problem is solved:

The User connects to NAS1. ---> FreeRadius Checks its
MySql Database to authenticate the userbut it can not
find the user ---> It proxies the user to my Win2k
Radius ----> if it fails it drops the user.

Is there a way that I make it work ?

Thanks for paying attention to my problem,
AFShin Abdollahi
Network Administrator

P.S. I have tested with 2 DEFAULT realm with ldflag=1
and also ldflag=0 and two NULL , 1 NULL and 1 DEFAULT,
it didnt work !