hi Miquel

sorry, but what does this have to do with freeradius?

I'm testing windows XP with 802.1X and EAP-MD5 authentication protocol.
My main goal is to change the user authentication interface for this
procotol EAP-MD5. Windows OS display the default win logon dialog and
the user must enter username/password manually. I want to change this
authentication process: username in the user smart card and password
entered by the user.

I'm reading the EAP chapter of the SDK. I could create a
new dll with two exported functions: RasEapGetIdentity()
and RasEapFreeMemory(). The second step is create a new
registry key (IdentityPath) with the value: my new dll.
The last step is change the value of the registry keys
InvokePasswordDialog and InvokeUsernameDialog (the new
value will be zero).

I reboot the system and test it. It doesn't work. Windows
always display me the default win logon.

-- Artur Hecker Département Informatique et Réseaux, ENST Paris http://www.infres.enst.fr/~hecker