At 04:56 PM 3/11/2003 +0000, Keith Ballard wrote:
Hi all,

I'm happily using sql module to authorise 10000 users.

However I wanted to disallow 1 user and did it by:

Radgroupreply:
29,noaccess,Auth-Type,:=,Reject,0

Usergroup:
1000,fred,noaccess

Radcheck:
1000,fred,password,==,password

It seems as long as fred's username & password are correct, it ignores the
group settings and accepts them anyway rather than rejecting fred as it
should do.

Auth-Type := Reject must go into a 'check' table, not into a reply table.

-Chris

--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net