Well its there:

What i did:
I came from http://www.freeradius.org/related/ it links to
http://www.radius.cistron.nl/
and there well it links to ftp://ftp.radius.cistron.nl/pub/radius/

Maybe it is due to relative links ro something similar.

Also when i go just to http://www.freeradius.org/ and then try to download
i will get linked to ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/freeradius.tar.gz

Also you link is not working for me ftp://ftp.cistron.nl/pub/people/miquels/radius/

To be sure i tested from a different Network and OS -> timeoute
IP behind the DNS i got was 64.24.0.50.

It is just me ? am i stupid ?

Have a nice day

        Holger