From: "Nils Rønhovde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: MySQL connect problem

Hi,

Is this a rlm_my_sql problem, something else in the radius-server or a
problem with my database:

Module: Loaded SQL
 sql: driver = "rlm_sql_mysql"
 sql: server = "10.122.95.163"
 sql: port = "15022"
 sql: login = "radius"
 sql: password = "radius"
 sql: radius_db = "radius"
 sql: acct_table = "radacct"
 sql: acct_table2 = "radacct"
 sql: authcheck_table = "radcheck"
 sql: authreply_table = "radreply"
 sql: groupcheck_table = "radgroupcheck"
 sql: groupreply_table = "radgroupreply"
 sql: usergroup_table = "usergroup"
 sql: nas_table = "nas"
 sql: dict_table = "dictionary"
 sql: sqltrace = no
 sql: sqltracefile =
"/local/net/experimental/radius-sql/var/log/radius/sqltrace.sql"
 sql: deletestalesessions = yes
 sql: num_sql_socks = 5
 sql: sql_user_name = "%{User-Name}"
rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and
linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:15022/radius
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #0
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #0
rlm_sql_mysql: Couldn't connect socket to MySQL server
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:radius
rlm_sql_mysql: Mysql error 'Can't connect to MySQL server on
'10.122.95.163' (145)'
rlm_sql (sql): Failed to connect DB handle #0

I haven't done anything special in radiusd.conf and mysql.conf except
enabling mysql and setting the host:port and connection parameters. The
connection works fine when i use the mysql program itself.

best regards
Nils Rønhovde

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See